terça-feira, 22 de dezembro de 2015

Quanto mais Canada, melhor!

So guys, What's up??

I do have a lots of posts to bring to the blog, but I don't have enough time and this is my vacation, so I am very lazy.

Well, the blog should've had about three posts before this one, but they are kinda big so I decided to do this one first because it is not so big.

I took some pictures in Downtown with the exchange student model of Medicine Hat. I know she's gonna love this title. Well, I think you know who I am talking about. Her name is Allicia!!

I am going to avail this post to talk about the Canadian Pacific Holiday Train.


​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​CP's Holiday Train brightens communities and warm hearts for the 17th year


Every year, the Holiday Trains travel through dozens of communities, raising food and cash donations for North American food banks.
The Holiday Train program is encouraging people attending events to bring heart healthy donations. Heart health education and awareness is a tenet of CP's community investment program, CP Has Heart, which focuses on improving the heart health of men, women and children in communities across North America.
The "Canadian Train" travels west across Canada finishing its journey in Port Coquitlam, British Columbia. The "US Train" visits communities across the U.S. Northeast and Midwest, and returns back to Canada for shows in Saskatchewan and Alberta. ​

So the last stop of the train is here in Medicine Hat.

Canadian Pacific Holiday Train in Medicine Hat.


CP Holiday Train arriving.


Band plays in the train.


Of course the they could not forget Santa Claus. 


Canadian Pacific Holiday train.


MEDICINE HAT - ALBERTA, CA

Now it's time to know more about Medicine Hat.


The World's tallest Tepee.


Tepee


Tepee.


Canadian Pacific Train.


The train over the Saskatchewan River.


During the winter, the surface of Saskatchewan stays frozen.


Here you can see how beautiful is that tree crossing the street.



It was easy to me to take this pic.



Eu


Memorial Park


Memorial Park


Old Canadian Pacific train.


Old Canadian Pacific train.


Old Canadian Pacific train.


Minha gorda! <3 <3 <3



Behind the tree.


...






A big Tank





Just me holding that big thing.


Sitting on that big thing.


Do not let me go without you.


Medicine Hat Mall


Law Courts


An old and nice house. 


Canadian street.

I hope you liked the photos. More nice posts are coming soon.
Please like my page on facebook. Diario De Intercambio

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário